Pluralsight has partnered with Google Cloud to accelerate your teams’ path to Google Cloud Platform proficiency with a holistic skills strategy evaluation and content authored by Google Cloud.
Create Clarity and Alignment for Your Teams
- Professional Services: Execute to your strategy with a skills inventory, skill development plans and content mapping aligned to your Google Cloud strategy, team goals and projects.
- Channels: Combine sections of different Google Cloud and cloud-adjacent courses or paths to create a custom skill development plan aligned to your goals.
Move Faster and Build New Skills Efficiently
- Hands-on labs: Practice with hands-on experiences through Pluralsight labs/Qwiklabs that use real-world use cases, data sets, and gamified learning challenges.
- Paths: Build on your proficiency by knowing which courses to watch in which order.
- Q&A: Leverage your organization’s own subject matter experts to share knowledge and answer questions quickly.
Deliver on Your Key Objectives
- Advanced skills analytics: Individual, team and topic-level skill insights help you find opportunities for growth.
- Advanced channels analytics: Measure progress towards business objectives by ensuring employees are completing assigned content and courses.
Empower your team with Google Cloud roles, skill assessments, and certification paths:
Role IQ: Cloud Architect & Data Engineer
- Performing Foundational Tasks in GCP
- Building GCP Infrastructures on Google Compute Engine
- Building GCP Infrastructures on GKE
- Gathering and Analyzing Big Data on GCP
- Running Data Processing and ETL Workloads on GCP
Performing Smart Analytics and AI on GCP Certification paths:
- Cloud Engineer - Associate (ACE)
- Cloud Architect - Professional (PCA)
Data Engineer - Professional (PDE) Practice skills with labs: 250+ embedded labs powered by Qwiklabs
Coming soon: 400+ self-paced labs powered by Qwiklabs