Pluralsight and Microsoft Azure have partnered to provide your organization with the skills you need to deploy and secure scalable, highly available applications with Azure.
Is Your Organization Ready to Execute Your Azure Strategy
Create Clarity and Alignment for Your Teams
- Professional Services: Execute to your strategy with a skills inventory, skill development plans and content mapping aligned to your Azure strategy, team goals and projects.
- Channels: Combine sections of different Azure and cloud-adjacent courses or paths to create a custom skill development plan aligned to your goals.
Move Faster and Build New Skills Efficiently
- (Coming soon) Hands-on labs: Apply skills in real-world scenarios with a secure sandbox environment.
- Paths: Build on your proficiency by knowing which courses to watch in which order.
- Q&A: Leverage your organization’s own subject matter experts to share knowledge and answer questions quickly.
Deliver on Your Key Objectives
- Advanced skills analytics: Individual, team and topic-level skill insights help you find opportunities for growth.
- Advanced channels analytics: Measure progress towards business objectives by ensuring employees are completing assigned content and courses.
Empower Your Teams with Azure roles and certification paths
- AI Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- DevOps Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Azure Data Scientist - Associate (DP-100)
- Azure Security Engineer - Associate (AZ-500)
- Azure Admin - Associate (AZ103)
- Azure Data Engineer - Associate (DP-200, DP-201)
- Azure AI Engineer - Associate (AI-100)
- Azure Developer - Associate (AZ-204)
- Azure Solutions Architect - Expert (AZ-303, AZ-304)
- Azure DevOps Engineer - Expert (AZ-400)
- Azure IoT Developer - Specialty (AZ-220)
- Azure for SAP Workloads - Specialty (AZ-120)