Product security has never been more important
Connected devices and the vast amounts of data they generate create opportunities and risks for organizations — from manufacturing and testing to installation and service.
A security breach can happen anytime and can result in operational downtime or data loss, as well as impact safety, lifecycle costs and your company's reputation. Taking a hit to any one of these can seriously impact customer loyalty and your bottom line.
With the continual expansion of an organization's digital footprint, it must ensure that it protects the availability, integrity and confidentiality of its systems. Cybersecurity threats must never be ignored, but be taken seriously and met with a system-wide defensive approach specific to organizational needs.
We recognize that no protection method is completely secure. A comprehensive cybersecurity framework implemented today may become ineffective tomorrow because cyberattacks are continually changing. This is why administrators of industrial control system networks must be ever-alert to changes in cybersecurity and work to prevent any potential vulnerabilities.
Taking the lead in cybersecurity
Mobile smart devices outnumber people. Imagine the potential when digital intelligence is fully integrated into machines, buildings, homes and vehicles!
Not only do we employ artificial intelligence and advanced machinery in our facilities, but we also help our customers do the same. Cybersecurity is at the core of our “secure by design” philosophy, and it’s embedded in all the Intelligent Power products and platforms we bring to market.
Our secure development approach helps us manage cybersecurity risks in our products through the entire product life cycle — from threat modelling, requirements analysis implementation and verification to ongoing maintenance.
Security-first approach to hardware and software
With Eaton, you can save time, money and reduce risk. Some of the available features that set Eaton apart include
- Advanced battery management - exclusive to Eaton and extend battery life by 50%. Also, provide early detection of problem batteries.
- Intelligent power manager (IPM) software - allows for remote monitoring and management of multiple devices across your network from a single interface. You can also integrate into existing platforms such as VMware, Microsoft or Citrix.
- Industry-leading warranty - advanced replacement, 3-year standard warranty on 3 & 5 Series UPS products, and 2-year standard warranty on 9PX units
- Efficient product portfolio - get 99% efficiency through Eaton's Energy Saver System (ESS) across the entire operating range of the UPS down to 20%
- Integration with key IT industry leaders
For more information about how Eaton can help you with your cybersecurity needs, contact your Ingram Micro Rep.