Pluralsight helps teams become skilled in the concepts, languages, tools and frameworks critical to a successful cloud strategy.
Are your teams ready to execute to your cloud strategy?
No matter what cloud platform you’re using, there are critical cloud-adjacent skills your team will need in order to successfully execute your cloud strategy. To get clear on what those are, start by asking the following:
- How do you plan to keep your teams up-to-date on modern software architectures?
- Will your current tech stack enable you to meet future customer needs?
- How are you upskilling your teams to help them build, test, deploy and maintain applications in this new environment?
- Do your teams have the skills and tools needed to accomplish continuous integration and delivery? How are your teams building the skills they need to integrate your on-premise and cloud solutions?
- Do your teams have an understanding of virtualization, storage, and networking so they can create reliable, scalable cloud-based solutions?
- How will you develop a holistic security strategy to keep your data, applications, and network secure with the latest techniques and methods?
- Who on your teams has the skills to gather, organize and analyze large sets of data?
- Do you have a way to build skills so your teams can effectively communicate business use cases and value
Develop and assess technical competencies across Microservices, Containers and DevOps, Security, Business Professionalism, Development, Networking & Operations, Data and Cloud Critical Roles.
Build all the skills your organization needs to effectively execute your cloud strategy.