High-quality experience, video-audio-content-sharing capabilities, scalability, simplicity and just an easier gateway for people to join meetings easily. Whether from a room system, remote system or a mobile device from any platform these are usually the features a collaboration tool encompasses to make your business interactions successful. The Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) does all this and more.
Cisco’s leading video conferencing solution Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), brings it all together for you. Upgrade your collaboration infrastructure to a highly scalable and interoperable experience, adding more value through integration with the Cisco collaboration portfolio.
Some of the key features include:
- High-quality meeting experiences that incorporate great video, audio, and content sharing capabilities
- Unrestricted meeting size with Multiparty licensing
- Ability for anyone to join a meeting easily, whether from a room system, desktop system, or mobile device.
- Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) which enables features like escalating a two-party regular call to an ad-hoc conference
- Support for OBTP (One Button to Push) which lets you join meetings from room or desktop video systems
- Scheduled meetings (via TMS) and personal always-on meetings for ease of use which saves time from admins.
- Integration ability with Skye for Business deployments
- Secured video meetings (PIN protection, encryption)
- Ability for participants to join via browsers utilizing WebRTC technology and meet in a secure and easy way with other participants
In terms of hardware, the Cisco Meeting Server can be run on Cisco or 3rd Party servers, considering the VMWare and server requirements. Cisco servers can be BE6K or BE7K or Cisco UCS servers or CMS dedicated appliances (CMS1000 or CMS2000).
Licensing takes into account the number of concurrent meeting and not the number of participants. Participants capacity depends on the CMS Hardware.
Video collaboration is a basic requirement for any business. Is your customer part of the Cisco universe yet? Here’s an opportunity to build a ‘trusted advisor’ credential with clients. From assessments to deployments, Ingram Micro professional services can be your customers' competitive advantage. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add a service advantage to your product recommendations.