As the business world adapts to a digital transformation, connectivity is at the foundation of every business. Without a seamless network performance, confusion, frustration and a lack of productivity are sure to follow, for both staff and customers. While most companies are familiar with the requirements of today’s digital age, many are using traditional methods that no longer do justice and that have the potential to be detrimental to their business as a whole. For those companies, they need you to bring their business to date, and transceivers will do just that.
1. Ask the Right Questions
The first step to selling transceivers is to ask the right questions. This will help you determine any questions or concerns businesses have about switching their connectivity options, which presents you with the perfect opportunity to inform them of the best options for them moving forward. Here are some fundamental questions you’ll want to ask:
- What type of networking equipment is currently used?
- What kind of brand and model of router or switch is used?
- What is the part number of their OEM transceiver? Which type of cabling is used for their current connection – copper or fibre?
- What is their Ethernet protocol?
2. Provide the Right Information
With the right information, you can now start to inform business prospects of the benefits of switching to a seamless connectivity with a transceiver. The following are benefits you’ll want to mention to potential clients:
- Quick-turn custom drop shipping
- Easy and simple configuration
- One of broadest transceivers in the industry
- Every piece is tested in-application
- Lifetime warranty with C2G
3. Explain the Benefits
The third step to selling transceivers is to provide potential customers with vital information on how transceivers will provide them with the solutions they’re looking for. For example, you’ll want to explain:
- Why having one of the broadest transceivers in the industry is important
- How it’ll improve their connectivity and business operations as a whole
- How transceivers will solve their current connectivity concerns
- What scalability means to their network connection
- Why in-application testing is so crucial
4. Offer a Complete Solution Specific to Their Business Needs
The last step is to offer potential customers complete solutions that pertain to the specifics of their business, niche and requirements. By relating the benefits of transceivers to precise information that relates to their business, potential clients will be able to envision exactly how the transceiver will provide them with the solutions they need. Here are some things to mention:
- How the transceiver will improve connectivity for their type of business
- What kind of transceivers their direct competitors are using and how a new transceiver will help them create a competitive advantage
• How connectivity affects their success and why a transceiver will help them succeed
• Why a new transceiver is crucial for their niche
With the right questions and information, you’re able to provide potential customers with the type of benefits and connectivity solutions they’re looking for and that they understand.